Email marketing is one of the strong internet marketing strategies, and it is also a form of direct marketing. It allows you to use electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. Although there are multiple options for you to start your email marketing campaign, we provide top 6 email marketing services which can help your email marketing work in the best way.
Best Email Marketing Tool for Business - iContact
iContact provide you with comprehensive email services which move you seamlessly from building lists and designing emails, to sending messages and tracking opens and clicks. What’s more, iContact has a free trial version for you.
- Email templates: diversified templates and each type can match your business needs.
- MessageBuilder: specially for the one who have no design experience and knowledge of HTML.
- MessageCoder: specially for a design or HTML pro.
- Email delivery: move messages straight from business to customers’ inboxes.
Professional Email Marekting Tool - Constant Contact
Constant Contact is another trusted email marketing provider. Their professional-looking email campaigns include newsletters and invitations, press releases, coupons, and more. With their customizable templated, you can easily create your own campaigns. You can try Toolkit free for 60 days.
- Templates: Beautiful, professional, easy to edit.
- Campaign design: design an email using elements from your website.
- Campaign landing pages: allow your audience to sign up, register, purchase, and more, and the reporting you need to track their actions.
- Autoresponder: contact at specific times.
Mailigen provides you with an unprecedented level of comfort and ease when you are creating and sending emails. You can use their “readability-tested” ready made templates or design your own. Mailigen also has a free 30 days trial version for you.
- Drag`n`Drop email editor: edit templates easily and funnily.
- A/B split test: find out which offer or email version is most effective.
- Real-time email tracking & reports: easily see how many recipients opened your email, how many emails bounced, unsubscribe rates and click through stats.
- RSS to email: automatically pull in the content from any RSS feed.
Campaign Monitor allows users to set up their emails with multiple tools. Their template builder makes it easy for anyone to design desired email templates in minutes. Meanwhile, the content editor is one of their strong tools.
- Dynamic content: Show subscribers you care by using dynamic content to personalize email campaigns.
- Template language: With a few simple tags you can turn any web page into a flexible, re-usable email template.
- Mobile-Ready templates: Any template you design in Campaign Monitor will automatically be optimized for both desktop and mobile email clients.
- Update in Browser: easy to update any of your email code live in the browser.
Best Email Tool with WordPress Plugin - AWeber
AWeber is also a big email marketing provider, just as other 5 providers we present in this article. Their email products are very comprehensive. Main features include Autoresponders, Customer Support, Email Deliverability, Sign Up Forms, Email Newsletters, The Drag and Drop Editor, HTML Email Templates, Manage Subscribers, Subscriber Segmenting, Email Analytics, Email Marketing API,etc.