Cloud hosting, like any other hosting option, isn’t right for every site. When you should consider Cloud Hosting and why - there are some sites that are much more suited to it than others:
- When you want to construct a Blog site with occasional spikes in traffic: Cloud hosting lets you accomodate those spikes without overpaying the rest of the time.
- When you want to set up a site and expect to grow rapidly: Because of the scalability of cloud hosting, it makes perfect sense for sites that hope to grow their traffic quickly.
- When you want to set up a site with cyclical traffic: For example, you want to set up a seasonal site which may be really popular one or two months out of the year but not so much at other times.Cloud hosting means you can easily meet those jumps in traffic without having a bunch of wasted capabilities the rest of the year.
- When you want to host Resellers & Web Developers: If you sell hosting services or design web sites for your customers, use our redundant platform as your infrastructure and host multiple web sites on a single cloud server. Scale your resources as you add more customers to the platform to keep your startup costs low.
- When you are planning for a High Traffic Site or Online Store: Run a busy e-commerce store, or have huge numbers of visitors? Move to the cloud and significantly reduce your infrastructure costs compared with similarly built hardware equivilants, without compromising on performance.
Summary: Cloud hosting is least suited to small sites with only a few, rarely-changing pages. If you are planning for these kinds of sites, simple shared hosting is probably a better fit.
If you need a cloud hosting, don't forget to check out www.hostucan.com/web-hosting, where you can find a long list of Cloud hosting service providers.